4 Cenotes Tour (departs from Riviera Maya)
Cenotes are the iconic natural treasures of the Yucatan Peninsula, with more than 5,000 hidden in its jungle clad interior.
Enjoy this incredible trip to four different types of cenotes, including two open cenotes, one semi-open cenote and one cave cenote. Explore these beautiful, naturally occurring wells and underground rivers as you swim in, kayak on, rappel into and zip line over each one of them.
End this perfect day out in the subtropical rainforest with a Glam picnic in an exclusive natural setting.
Your 4 Cenotes Tour (departs from Riviera Maya) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Visit to four different types of cenotes
- Zip lines
- Cenote swimming
- Cenote kayaking
- All equipment required
- Bottled water, coffee, chocolate, Mexican sweet bread and seasonal fruits
- Glam picnic at lunchtime which includes vegetable soup, premium quality cold cuts and cheese bar, variety of artisan bread, dressings, salads and drinks (fruit flavored water, wine and beer)
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and two towels
- Tour duration: 10 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:00 AM Mondays through Saturdays
- Tour departure: From selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: Minimum age 6 years; children aged 6 to 11 years pay 50% of the adult ticket price (proof of age must be provided)
- The use of life vests is mandatory during all water activities
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- The tour is not recommended for people who have the following conditions: heart, lungs or spinal column; diabetes or hypertension
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your 4 Cenotes Tour (departs from Riviera Maya):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel
- Water shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Change of clothes
- Printed ticket voucher (proof of purchase)
- Extra $$ for lunch, drinks, activities and services not included in your package, tips, etc.