ATV Jungle Expedition (departs from Riviera Maya)
Journey into the Yucatan jungle to this exciting adventure park where you will be greeted at the “Casa Zatara” welcome center. From here it is 1,000 emotions per minute kicking the day off, fully equipped with harnesses, security pulleys, helmets and gloves, as you embark on an adrenaline-filled 12 zip-line circuit tour through the jungle canopy.
The next activity is adrenaline-pumping ride on exciting jungle pathways on the 330CC Polaris Trailboss ATV which ends in a luxurious swim in the beautiful Lukuma cenote. And to wrap up this exciting day a delicious lunch in the park’s restaurant.
This tour is only for adrenaline seekers!
Your ATV Jungle Expedition (departs from Riviera Maya) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Cenote swim
- Polaris Trailboss ATV ride
- Superflight zip-line circuit*
- All equipment required for adventure activities
- Small groups of a maximum of 12 people
- Tour duration: 4 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM and 1:30 PM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 16 years
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour is not suitable for those who are severely physically challenged nor for those who suffer from heart, respiratory or back problems
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your ATV Jungle Expedition (departs from Riviera Maya):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Closed shoes (no sandals permitted)
- Change of clothing (you will get dirty!)
- Drivers licence (if driving)
- Credit card (for damage deposit)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.