Dolphin Encounter Program (departs from Riviera Maya)
Especially designed for the entire family, the Riviera Maya Dolphin Encounter is the ideal Dolphin Swim program to introduce your children to the wonderful world of these beautiful marine animals. Your kids will be able to enjoy these safe and fun activities that will delight and entertain them while they learn. The entire program takes place on a safe, submerged platform in the sea which means that there is no need for swimming.
Your Dolphin Encounter Program (departs from Riviera Maya) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- 2 dolphins per group
- A maximum of 20 people per group
- 10 minute briefing and 40 minutes with the dolphins
- Hand target
- Life jacket
- Buffet meal and 2 non-alcoholic beverages during lunch
- Showers, toilets, change rooms
- Tour duration: 45 minutes
- Tour schedule: 09:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM and 3:30 PM daily
- Tour departure: Puerto Aventuras private residential complex (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 6 years; children 6-7 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult; children 8 years and older can participate on their own; children 6-12 years pay children’s price
- Use of any type of sunblock is not permitted
- Use of personal cameras is not permitted during the swim program
- This is not recommended for pregnant women as dolphins are able to detect pregnancy and may react adversely to it; women who are less than 5 months pregnant will be allowed to participate only if accompanied by another paying adult and after signing a Responsibility Waiver Form
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Dolphin Encounter Program (departs from Riviera Maya):
- Extra $$ for tips etc…
Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of your Riviera Maya Dolphin Encounter.
If you have any specific health conditions or are physically challenged in any way, please notify us before confirming your reservation.