Dolphin Swim Adventure (departs from Riviera Maya)
The Riviera Maya Dolphin Swim Adventure is a unique encounter with these beautiful marine mammals. Aside from the incredible famous belly ride (you hold the dolphin’s fins as it swims backwards), what makes this experience special is the use of a snorkeling mask, which allows you to see the dolphins interacting in their underwater world. After a kiss, a hug, and a handshake you will be able to enjoy free time with two dolphins in the water.
Your Dolphin Swim Adventure (departs from Riviera Maya) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- 2 dolphins per group
- A maximum of 10 people per group
- 15 minute briefing and 30 minutes with the dolphins
- Belly ride
- Boogie push
- Hand target
- Life jacket
- Buffet meal and 2 non-alcoholic beverages during lunch
- Showers, toilets, change rooms
- Tour duration: 45 minutes
- Tour schedule: 09:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM AND 3.30 PM daily
- Tour departure: Puerto Aventuras private residential complex (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years; children 8-12 years pay children’s price; children 8-10 years must be accompanied by a paying adult; children 11 years and older can participate on their own
- Use of any type of sunblock is not permitted
- Use of personal cameras is not permitted during the swim program
- This is not recommended for pregnant women as dolphins are able to detect pregnancy and may react adversely to it
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Dolphin Swim Adventure (departs from Riviera Maya):
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.
Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of your Riviera Maya Dolphin Swim Adventure.
If you have any specific health conditions or are physically challenged in any way, please notify us before confirming your reservation.