Tulum & Cavern Adventure (departs from Riviera Maya)
Explore the ruins of Tulum on a guided tour of one of the most beautiful surviving Mayan archaeological sites set alongside the sea. The stunning backdrop of the Caribbean makes this 13th-century, walled Mayan trading post one of the most picturesque in the world!
Afterwards travel into the subtropical rainforest of the Yucatan to enjoy a refreshing swim and guided tour of a huge underground river filled with hundreds of fascinating stalactites and stalagmites.
End it all with a delicious regional lunch and refreshments.
Your Tulum & Cavern Adventure (departs from Riviera Maya) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Guided tour of Tulum archaeological site
- Underground river swim
- All equipment required
- Tour duration: 7 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years; children between 8-12 years pay children’s price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Tulum & Cavern Adventure (departs from Riviera Maya):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Hat or cap
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.