Private Coba, Spider Monkey & Cenote Excursion (departs from Riviera Maya)
Journey into the heart of the jungle of the Yucatan Peninsula to a protected natural reserve, home to 11 Mayan communities and a healthy population of spider monkeys. Your biologist guide will lead you on a guided walking tour to observe these playful monkeys in their natural habitat.
The next stop is the ancient city of Coba, a large ruined city of the Pre-Columbian Mayan civilization. Only recently restored and open to the public, the archaeological site of Coba attracts explorers from all over the world as its many restored buildings are scattered over a wide area in the dense subtropical rainforest.
End your day with a swim in the crystal clear refreshing waters of a very beautiful cenote and a delicious light lunch before heading back to your hotel.
Regular Price (Club Wagon or similar)
$659 (1-2 people)
$759 (3-4 people)
$859 (5-6 people)
$959 (7-8 people)
$1059 (9-10 people)
Deluxe Price (SUV)
$890 (1-2 people)
$1,079 (3-4 people)
$1,290 (5-6 people)
Your Private Coba, Spider Monkey & Cenote Excursion (departs from Riviera Maya) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Guided monkey observation
- Guided tour of Coba archaeological site
- Cenote swim
- All equipment required
- Light lunch
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 8:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Private Coba, Spider Monkey & Cenote Excursion (departs from Riviera Maya):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Swimsuit and towel
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.