Tulum Ruins & Jungle Adventure Park (departs from Riviera Maya)
Begin your day of adventure exploring archaeological site of Tulum, the only surviving site set alongside the sea. The stunning backdrop of the Caribbean makes this site one of the most picturesque in the world! And from here it is adventure all the way as you head into the jungle to visit the amazing Sac-Actun cenote system, currently the world’s longest explored underground river.
Adventure activities include: all-terrain Mercedes Benz Unimogs, rappel into cenotes, swim in underground rivers, and zip-lines over the jungle canopy. Participate in a uniquely traditional Maya purification ceremony in one of the sacred cave entrances. And to end it all a traditional Maya jungle lunch!
Your Tulum Ruins & Jungle Adventure Park (departs from Riviera Maya) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- All equipment required for adventure activities
- Buffet lunch
- Small groups of a maximum of 14 people
- Restrooms, lockers, showers
- Tour duration: 9 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 6 years; children between 6-12 years pay children’s price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour is not suitable for those who are severely physically challenged nor for those who suffer from heart, respiratory or back problems
Please bring the following to your Tulum Ruins & Jungle Adventure Park (departs from Riviera Maya):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.