Palenque Ruins Tour (departs from Palenque)
Set deep in the jungle-clad highlands of the State of Chiapas is the archaeological site of Palenque, world famous for its magnificent architecture; many well preserved structures and its incomparably beautiful natural setting. Spend your day exploring this unique and incredibly beautiful ancient Maya city.
Your Palenque Ruins Tour (departs from Palenque) includes the following:
- Roundtrip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 5.5 hours
- Tour schedule: 08.00 AM daily
- Tour departure: From selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Palenque Ruins Tour (departs from Palenque):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Small backpack
- Extra $$ for meals, souvenirs, tips, etc.