Palenque Ruins & Waterfalls Tour (departs from San Cristobal)
Embark on a day of unforgettable exploration as you visit some of Chiapas’ most incredible natural and cultural treasures.
Set deep in the jungle-clad highlands of the State of Chiapas is the archaeological site of Palenque, world famous for its magnificent architecture; over 200 well preserved structures and its incomparably beautiful natural setting.
Visit the spectacular Agua Azul river that flows endlessly over huge waterfalls into numerous turquoise blue pools in which you will have the opportunity to swim, relax and take amazing photographs.
Your Palenque Ruins & Waterfalls Tour (departs from San Cristobal) includes the following:
- Roundtrip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 17 hours
- Tour schedule: 05.00 AM daily
- Tour departure: From selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation); return to either Tuxtla Gutierrez or San Cristobal de las Casas
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Palenque Ruins & Waterfalls Tour (departs from San Cristobal):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Small backpack
- Extra $$ for meals, souvenirs, tips, etc.