Espiritu Santo Island Adventure (departs from San Jose del Cabo)
Head out from La Paz on a boat trip to the island of Espiritu Santo, a World Heritage Site that is home to clear turquoise blue water, white sand beaches, multi-colored geology and wonderfully abundant and colorful sea life.
With the natural protection that the island affords, enjoy one of the most memorable experiences ever: swimming and snorkeling with sea lions. These playful, intelligent mammals will amaze you with their underwater antics and their insatiable curiosity.
Explore some of the island’s nature trails with world-class naturalist guides and relax under the afternoon sun on one of the island’s many secluded beaches.
Your Espiritu Santo Island Adventure (departs from San Jose del Cabo) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation (additional cost)
- Boat ride
- Guided snorkel tour
- Guided hike
- All equipment required
- Bottled water
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:30 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Espiritu Santo Island Adventure (departs from San Jose del Cabo):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel
- Cool, comfortable clothing and a light sweater (during winter months)
- Closed or sport sandals, or wet shoes
- Comfortable walking or hiking shoes
- Extra $$ for additional purchases, tips etc…