Luxury Sailing Tour (departs from San Jose del Cabo)
Whether you are a seasoned sailor or someone looking to try sailing for the first time, this luxury sailing experience is like no other in the unique Sea of Cortés – home to a marvelous blend of colors and marine life.
For those looking for some adventure, take the opportunity to swim, snorkel and stand-up paddleboard in the beautiful waters of Cabo and the Sea of Cortés. For those seeking some downtime, this is the perfect day to just lie back on one of the oversized cushions and bask in the tropical rays.
Sailing is an amazing way to witness wild dolphins, humpback whales, manta rays, and sea turtles in their natural habitat. Dolphins love to swim alongside a silently gliding sailboat, so if you are lucky enough to meet up with them, you will be able to witness their antics as they jump and play in the boat’s wake. During the winter season (December to April) whales are also often spotted breeching or passing by the bow of the boat.
With lunch, snacks and all drinks included, this wonderful day mixes the pleasures of sailing with luxury pampering.
Your Luxury Sailing Tour (departs from San Jose del Cabo) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Beneteau Cyclades 50′ sailboat
- Snorkel equipment
- Stand up paddleboard
- Light snacks
- Premium open bar
- Tour duration: 4.5 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years; children between 8-11 years pay children’s price
- This tour is not recommended for anyone who suffers from seasickness or hydrophobia
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
- Note: this tour is weather dependent and will therefore only operate if weather permits
Please bring the following to your Luxury Sailing Tour (departs from San Jose del Cabo):
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter months)
- Extra $$ for tips etc…