Mountain Bike Adventure (departs from San Jose del Cabo)
Whether you are an experienced cyclist or a first-time mountain biker, this Mountain Bike Adventure is an enjoyable way to experience the outback of Cabo. Expert guides will set you up on modern, custom-fitted all-terrain bikes, and taken on an enjoyable ride down cactus-lined tracks to a stunning hidden beach overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
As you ride, guides will teach you about the amazing flora and fauna of the area, showing you ancient cacti and plant life with natural healing properties. Keep an eye out for ospreys, red tail hawks, cara caras, California quails, roadrunners, chipmunks, deer, and foxes, as this secluded area is full of wildlife. In the winter, you may even see humpback whales offshore.
After this stunning ride through a truly unique region of Cabo that very few tourists get a chance to experience, the day will end with a regional Mexican feast and celebratory drink.
Your Mountain Bike Adventure (departs from San Jose del Cabo) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- All equipment required
- Safety helmet and gloves
- Bottled water
- Regional lunch
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM and 12:00 PM daily (except Saturdays)
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Minimum height 4ft
- Maximum weight 265lbs
- Guests must be fully mobile and in good physical condition
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Those with back, neck, heart or balance-related conditions will not be allowed to participate
- This tour is not suitable for those who are severely physically challenged
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Mountain Bike Adventure (departs from San Jose del Cabo):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Cool, comfortable clothing and a light sweater (during winter months)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.