Private Dolphin Swim & Ride Experience (departs from San Jose del Cabo)
Learn all about the world of the Pacific Bottlenose dolphin from the best possible teachers – the dolphins themselves.
This program starts with an interactive orientation guided by dolphin experts, teaching you all about the dolphin’s anatomy, physiology and unique characteristics. You’ll learn special hand training signals and positive reinforcement to communicate directly with these highly intelligent creatures, thereby giving you a unique insight into how these enigmatic mammals behave.
You’ll wade into the clean, clear shallow waters of a specially designed pool to begin your exclusive dolphin experience. Getting to know your new friends up close, with playful hugs and kisses.
You’ll also get the opportunity to take a ride across the pool from one of your new dolphin friends. It’s an experience you’ll never forget! Don’t miss this chance for you and your family to make a life-long connection with the ocean’s most curious and playful animals.
$1,349 Up to 9 guests
Your Private Dolphin Swim & Ride Experience (departs from San Jose del Cabo) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- 30 Minutes of in-water interaction and a 10 minute educational presentation
- Bottled water
- Life jacket
- Wetsuit (winter months)
- Restrooms, lockers
- Tour duration: 30 minutes
- Tour schedule: 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 4 years; children 4-9 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult; children 10 years and older can participate on their own
- Use of any type of sunblock is not permitted
- Use of personal cameras or jewelry is not permitted during the swim program
- Life jackets are provided and required
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Private Dolphin Swim & Ride Experience (departs from San Jose del Cabo):
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.