Whale Watching Photo Safari (departs from San Jose del Cabo)
A photo captures a single moment in time, and this specialized excursion is designed to create that very moment when you encounter dolphins and majestic humpback whales in the wild. The goal of the Whale Watching Photo Safari is to find the wildlife and enjoy those precious moments when you can sit peacefully and watch the whales and dolphins play, breach, or just hang out.
Conducted on all weather inflatable speed boats to ensure a safe and comfortable ride, the safari is guided by talented marine mammal behavior experts who are passionate about protecting wildlife and the environment. As you follow these magnificent mammals across the ocean, the professional guides’ knowledge and insight will give you a deeper understanding and appreciation for the wildlife that you will encounter during this unforgettable experience.
Your Whale Watching Photo Safari (departs from San Jose del Cabo) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Bottled water
- Light snacks
- Tour duration: 2 hours
- Tour schedule: December to March; 09:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 5 years
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- To ensure maximum visibility, this tour is conducted on inflatable motor boats with no extra facilities aboard
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Whale Watching Photo Safari (departs from San Jose del Cabo):
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Light sweater
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.