Whale Watching Safari (2 days) (departs from San Jose del Cabo)
Explore the world famous Bahia Magdalena on an unforgettable overnight safari that will bring you face to face with the amazing Gray Whales that travel to these protected waters to mate and calve.
Your whale watching adventure takes you by skiff from Puerto Lopez Mateos south to Puerto San Carlos as you follow these magnificent marine mammals. Explore mangrove canals, climb massive sand dunes and relax on one of the many secluded beaches along the way.
Kick back and enjoy a classic Pacific sunset before learning how to prepare local dinner delicacies. Head out to sea the next day to do it all again before returning home or to your hotel.
Your Whale Watching Safari (2 days) (departs from San Jose del Cabo) includes the following:
- Bilingual whale shark research specialist
- Round trip transportation
- 2 whale watching boat trips
- All equipment required
- Tour duration: 36 hours
- Tour schedule: 07:30 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Accommodation: local cabañas
Day 1: lunch, dinner
Day 2: breakfast, lunch
- This tour operates from January through March
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Whale Watching Safari (2 days) (departs from San Jose del Cabo):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel
- Cool, comfortable clothing and a light sweater (during winter months)
- Closed or sport sandals, or wet shoes
- Extra $$ for tips etc…