ATV Adventure (departs from San Miguel de Allende)
Explore the rugged mountain landscape surrounding San Miguel de Allende on this exciting four wheeler adventure. Visit the old San Miguel region, the shores of and hillsides around Presa Allende lake, chapels and colonial ruins.
This adventure can be adapted to your level of physical fitness and offers extended time options. A fun way to discover this beautiful region of Mexico.
Your ATV Adventure (departs from San Miguel de Allende) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- All equipment required
- Technical assistance
- Points of interest: San Miguel Viejo, Presa Allende, haciendas, Atotonilco sanctuary, Camino Real de Tierra Adentro, Arroyo Seco (depends on optional packages)
- Bottled water
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tour schedule: 12:30 PM daily
- Tour departure: from Cafe Moné in the center of San Miguel de Allende (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 7 years
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- This tour is not suitable for those who are severely physically challenged nor for those who suffer from heart, respiratory or back problems
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your ATV Adventure (departs from San Miguel de Allende):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Clothes that can handle desert dust
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Drivers license (if driving)
- Credit card or $25 USD (for damage deposit)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.