Guanajuato City Tour
Discover Guanajuato, the capital of Guanajuato state, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a charming colonial era city situated in a picturesque valley surrounded by the Sierra de Guanajuato mountains.
Founded in 1559, Guanajuato is a former silver mining city that is Known as the birthplace of Mexican Independence. Explore its narrow cobblestone alleyways and shady plazas that are dotted with sidewalk cafés, museums, theaters, markets and historic monuments, like the Diego Rivera museum, the Valencia silver mine and the legendary Alley of the Kiss.
Wrap it all up with a delicious sampling of world famous regional Bajío cuisine.
Your Guanajuato City Tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Certified anthropologist guide
- Pipila Viewpoint
- Guided walk through Guanajuato City
- Bottled water
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:30 AM daily (except Mondays)
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: none
- Tour group size: minimum 3 persons
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Guanajuato City Tour:
- Comfortable clothing
- Tennis or walking shoes
- Extra $$ for entrance fees, lunch, tips etc…