Hot Air Balloon Adventure (departs from San Miguel de Allende)
Take to the skies aboard a hot air balloon that flies with the first rays of sunlight above this impressive Mexican landscape.
Launch time is just after dawn when the winds are at their calmest and the temperatures are the coolest. The lovely light of the early morning, the special sounds that can only be heard before the rest of the world opens its eyes and the exceptional silence of flight as you drift with the wind currents above the waking farmland and villages below, make this a unique and unforgettable morning adventure.
There is no better way to experience the endless valleys and rugged mountain backdrop of this region than from a hot air balloon’s privileged bird’s-eye view.
Price Adult: $180
Price Child: $130
Your Hot Air Balloon Adventure (departs from San Miguel de Allende) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- All equipment required
- Bottled water
- Continental breakfast
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tour schedule: 06:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from Cafe Moné in the center of San Miguel de Allende (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 4 years; children between 4-8 years pay children’s price.
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Hot Air Balloon Adventure (departs from San Miguel de Allende):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Comfortable clothing
- Light jacket
- No high heels
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.