Mexican Cowboy for a Day
Explore prairies, working cattle ranches and the biggest canyon that runs through the region on this incredibly scenic horseback experience that is tailored to everyone’s experience and fitness level.
Spend the rest of the day on a cattle ranch learning and getting involved in daily ranch activities like: milking, cheese making, cattle herding, roping and more.
Enjoy an exciting 120 foot rappel down the cliffs of the nearby canyon and a perfect day with a delicious meal prepared by the ranch’s cowboy chefs.
Your Mexican Cowboy for a Day includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- All equipment required
- Trained horses
- Comprehensive instruction
- Riding lesson
- Extended rides
- Visit ranch animals (goats, rabbits, turkeys, pigs, horses)
- Cattle herding
- Roping lesson
- Ranch style lunch
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from Cafe Moné in the center of San Miguel de Allende (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: none
- Tour group size: minimum 4 persons
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- This tour is not suitable for those who are severely physically challenged nor for those who suffer from heart, respiratory or back problems
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Mexican Cowboy for a Day:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Comfortable, laced shoes or boots (no flip-flops or sandals)
- Long pants
- Long sleeved shirt or light jacket
- Swimsuit and towel
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.