Miguel Hidalgo: Hero of the Mexican War of Independence
Journey with your local guide into the beginnings of the Mexican War of Independence, an important moment in Mexican history that signalled the end of the Spanish colonialism.
Explore and appreciate the incredibly beautiful architectural footprints left by Europeans heavily influenced by the exaggerated style of the Baroque period. Highlights on this tour are the house of Miguel Hidalgo and the Atotonilco Church.
Your Miguel Hidalgo: Hero of the Mexican War of Independence includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Bottled water
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:30 AM daily (except Mondays)
- Tour departure: From selected departure points (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: none
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Miguel Hidalgo: Hero of the Mexican War of Independence:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Comfortable clothing
- Tennis or walking shoes
- Extra $$ for lunch, tips, etc.