On the Streets of San Miguel de Allende
Spend an unforgettable evening with friends and family participating in this local and fun filled tradition called the “Callejoneada”.
Guanajuato is a city steeped in legends and myths, many dating as far back as the 16th century. The telling of local legends such as La Llorona (the weeping woman), El Truco (the trick) and the famous Callejon del Beso (Alley of the Kiss) are Guanajuato attractions, and best told by local guides.
The sharing of local legends is part of the tradition of the Callejoneada, a type of “walking serenade”, during which local musicians dress up in traditional 17th century costumes and weave their way through the cobblestone streets and narrow alleyways of colonial Guanajuato while playing music, singing popular folk songs, telling stories and reciting local legends.
Your On the Streets of San Miguel de Allende includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Live musicians
- Traditional theatrical encounters
- Accompanying waiters
- Municipal permits
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: daily
- Tour departure: From selected departure points (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your On the Streets of San Miguel de Allende:
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for alcoholic drinks, food, tips etc…