Vineyard & Wine Tasting Tour: Food Pairing
Welcome to the Cuna de Tierra (Cradle of the Earth) vineyard, Guanajuato’s premier winery. Established many years ago by two wine loving friends, Don Juan Manchon and Don Ignacio Vega, this vineyard boasts mature 15-year old vines that produce the now world famous, award winning Cuna de Tierra label.
Growing only Vinifera grapes and providing precise attention to grape selection, the harvest process and the barrels, Cuna de Tierra is today one of Mexico’s leading wineries. Explore some of the wines on offer (Torre de Tierra Tinto, Cuna de Tierra and Nebbiolo), together with perfect pairings prepared by a chef. As local enologist, Juan Manchon leads you on a tour of this fascinating place.
Your Vineyard & Wine Tasting Tour: Food Pairing includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Guided tour at “Cuna de Tierra” Vineyard
- Enologist Juan Manchon
- Wine tasting
- Food pairing with each label, individual portions
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tour schedule: 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM; Tuesdays through Fridays
- Tour departure: from Cafe Moné in the center of San Miguel de Allende (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Vineyard & Wine Tasting Tour: Food Pairing:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Comfortable clothing
- Tennis or walking shoes
- Bottled water
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.