Vineyard & Wine Tasting Tour: Santisima Trinidad
Enjoy this fantastic tour to La Santísima Trinidad (Most Holy Trinity) vineyard which is situated among rows of beautiful vineyards, olive groves and lavender fields. Here the entire vineyard’s design is inspired by the land’s Mediterranean-like scenery, weather and soil conditions that are perfect for growing grapes.
La Santísima Trinidad’s landscapes and topography offer incredible views of the surrounding vineyards and Guanajuato countryside where you can explore 4 miles of natural trails. Anchored by the beautiful stone and timber clubhouse, featuring terraces and outdoor fireplaces, explore some of the wines from their 80 barrel cellar, and their olive oils and lavender products.
Your Vineyard & Wine Tasting Tour: Santisima Trinidad includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Guided tour at “Santisima Trinidad” Winery
- Visit to lavender and olive workshops
- 3 wine label tasting
- Cheese tasting
- Tour duration: 2.5 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:30 AM daily
- Tour departure: from Cafe Moné in the center of San Miguel de Allende (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Vineyard & Wine Tasting Tour: Santisima Trinidad:
- Comfortable clothing
- Tennis or walking shoes
- Bottled water
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.