Private Kayak Adventure (in Sian Ka’an)
The Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve protects more than 1.3 million acres of coastal wetland and spans 75 miles of Caribbean coastline. Kayak with local Mayan guides along canals and through lagoons that were once ancient Mayan trade routes on this easy adventure day trip.
With its rich historical background (23 known archaeological sites), diverse ecosystem (almost 400 identified bird species) and numerous waterways, this UNESCO World Heritage Site is the perfect choice for those who want get in touch with pristine nature.
$350 (3 adults or 2 adults & 2 children)
Your Private Kayak Adventure (in Sian Ka’an) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees to Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve
- All equipment required for kayaking
- Regional snacks
- Light refreshments
- Small groups
- Restrooms & lockers
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: 9:00 AM daily (except Sundays)
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 12 years; children pay adult price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Private Kayak Adventure (in Sian Ka’an):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Cap or hat for sun protection
- Swimsuit & towel
- Comfortable walking shoes or closed, sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.