River Rafting Expedition (departs from Ciudad Valles)
Explore the Puente de Dios (God’s Bridge) cavern system, a naturally formed underground labyrinth filled with stalactites, stalagmites and many other unique speleothems, and an incredibly beautiful turquoise blue river running through all of it.
Afterwards visit the Tamasopo waterfalls set deep in the expansive rainforest of this very mountainous and richly biodiverse region.
Your River Rafting Expedition (departs from Ciudad Valles) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Class III or Beginner Level rivers
- All equipment required
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 9 hours
- Tour schedule: daily (ideal November through March)
- Tour departure: from Ciudad Valles (the departure point is 3 hours away by bus from San Luis Potosi; details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years; children between 8-10 years pay child price
- Weight restrictions: maximum weight 240 lbs (110 kgs)
- This tour is not recommended for people who cannot handle mild physical exertion
- People with back problems, heart conditions or pregnant women are not permitted to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your River Rafting Expedition (departs from Ciudad Valles):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Sport sandals or wet shoes
- Shorts or very light trousers
- Change of clothing
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.