Bird Watching (departs from Todos Santos)
Todos Santos’ tropical clime and it’s unique location between desert and ocean result in a fantastic variety of birdlife, with over 150 species recorded in the area. On this trip you may observe birds in fields, deserts and saltwater marshes, in the early morning or late afternoon when most species are active.
Be on the lookout for Gila woodpeckers, roadrunners, nighthawks, hummingbirds, egrets, blue herons, frigatebirds, ospreys, pelicans, orioles, warblers, finches, turkey vultures, hawks, tanagers, mockingbirds, wrens, doves, flycatchers, ibis, sparrows, ducks, owls, caracaras, terns, gulls, cormorants, vireos, avocets, quails and kingfishers.
Join our expert guides and explore the diverse ecosystems of Todo Santos as you spot the many beautiful species that live and move through this region.
Your Bird Watching (departs from Todos Santos) tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Professional birder guide
- Binoculars (it is preferable that you bring your own set)
- Tour duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Tour schedule: Sunrise and sunset daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Minimum 4 persons
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Bird Watching (departs from Todos Santos) tour:
- Closed-toe walking or hiking shoes
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter)
- Binoculars (if you have your own set)
- Extra $$ for tips etc…