Coba Ruins & Mayan Village Cultural Tour (departs from Tulum)
Journey to the heartland of the Maya world on a tour that spans thousands of years of history. It all starts with the ruins of the ancient city of Coba, hidden deep within the jungles of the southern Yucatan, where the splendor of a bygone era is still clearly visible.
Then on to visit two off-the-beaten-track villages to experience the current Maya culture in transition, to learn how they try to create a sustainable environment, to swim in their beautiful cenotes and to enjoy a delicious traditional meal prepared by the village people.
Your Coba Ruins & Mayan Village Cultural Tour (departs from Tulum) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Buffet lunch
- Small groups of a maximum of 22 people
- Restrooms, lockers, showers
- Tour duration: 9 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:00 AM Wednesdays and Fridays
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 6 years; children between 6-12 years pay children’s price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Coba Ruins & Mayan Village Cultural Tour (departs from Tulum):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.