Contoy Island & Isla Mujeres Boat & Snorkeling Tour (departs from Tulum)
Board our comfortable boats on an incredible voyage to the Caribbean islands of Contoy and Isla Mujeres. Your first stop is a guided snorkel tour of the beautiful Islache Reef where marine life abounds and visibility is almost endless. Next stop is the protected nature reserve Contoy Island which boasts an incredible array of bird species, and clear shallow water perfect for snorkeling, swimming and just relaxing Caribbean-style.
From Contoy journey on to the famous Isla Mujeres where you will be allowed time to wander through its quaint streets, shop for handcrafts or just share a drink with the locals at any of the small bars on the island.
This is a trip that has a very small capacity as Contoy Island only allows a limited number of daily visitors. So book quickly if you want to enjoy this unique opportunity.
Marine Park Fee
Your Contoy Island & Isla Mujeres Boat & Snorkeling Tour (departs from Tulum) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Roundtrip transportation
- Boat transportation
- Snorkel equipment
- Life jackets
- Guided snorkel tour at Islache Reef
- Guided bird watching tour on Contoy Island
- Lunch includes grilled fish or chicken, salads and fruit
- Open bar on Contoy Island
- Water, sodas and beer on board the boat
- Tour duration: 9 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:00 AM (Monday through Fridays)
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 6 years; children between 6-12 years pay children’s price
- This tour is not suitable for those who are severely physically challenged
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Contoy Island & Isla Mujeres Boat & Snorkeling Tour (departs from Tulum):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Swimsuit and towel
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.