Cozumel Stingray Snorkeling Adventure (departs from Tulum)
Cozumel is an island of many attractions surrounded by the incredible beauty of the Caribbean Sea. In this incredibly beautiful place you will visit a Stingray Park where you have the opportunity to swim and snorkel with stingrays in their natural environment.
While most stingrays do in fact have one or more barbed stingers on the tail, which are used exclusively in self-defense, these have been clipped for your safety. These docile, curious creatures will interact with you freely as you feed them, hold them and spend time with them in the water.
After swimming and snorkeling kick back and relax at the beach club, appreciate the Caribbean view from your deck chair or hammock.
Your Cozumel Stingray Snorkeling Adventure (departs from Tulum) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Access to all beach club facilities
- Ray encounter
- Ray snorkel tour
- All equipment required
- Water trampoline
- Tour duration: 2 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:30 AM Wednesdays and Sundays
- Tour departure: details will accompany your reservation confirmation
- Age restrictions: minimum age 4 years; children between 4-12 years pay children’s price
- This tour is not suitable for those who are severely physically challenged
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
- The use of sunblock and cosmetic creams is strictly prohibited on this tour. All guests will be required to take a shower before entering the water
Please bring the following to your Cozumel Stingray Snorkeling Adventure (departs from Tulum):
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.