“Gimme All” Adventure Challenge (departs from Tulum)
Journey into the Yucatan jungle to this exciting adventure park where you will be greeted at the “Casa Zatara” welcome center. From here it is 1,000 emotions per minute kicking the day off with an adrenaline-filled all-terrain ride through the jungle on the famous Polaris ACE 300 all terrain single person buggies.
The next activity, Skywalk, a circuit of 8 hanging bridges that will thrill even the bravest of participants, is followed by bungee swings and the incredibly fast Tarzania Coaster, a 700 metre-long wild ride in a unique human coaster, which is sure to make your heart race.
And then to top it all, and fully equipped with harnesses, security pulleys, helmets and gloves, embark on an adrenaline-filled 12 zip-line circuit tour through the jungle canopy, reaching speeds of up to 50 miles. Cool off with a luxurious swim in the beautiful Lukuma cenote where you can try your hand at the famous water zip-line which crashes into the crystal clear fresh water.
And to wrap up this exciting day a delicious lunch in the park’s restaurant. This tour is only for adrenaline seekers!
Your “Gimme All” Adventure Challenge (departs from Tulum) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Cenote swim
- Polaris ACE ride
- Superflight zip-line circuit
- Skywalk bridge circuit
- Bungee swing
- Tarzania Coaster
- All equipment required for adventure activities
- Small groups of a maximum of 16 people
- Tour duration: 6 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years; children between 8-15 years pay children’s price
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour is not suitable for those who are severely physically challenged nor for those who suffer from heart, respiratory or back problems
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your “Gimme All” Adventure Challenge (departs from Tulum):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Closed shoes (no sandals permitted)
- Change of clothing (you will get dirty!)
- Drivers licence (if driving)
- Credit card (for damage deposit)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.