Luxury Sunset Sailing Tour
It can be a challenge to choose from the many great activities on offer in the region, but if you love clean air, catamaran sailing, spectacular sunsets, night skies, and a hint of stylish romance, then one of the best things to do in Tulum is a sunset cruise.
Board our luxury sailing catamaran and explore some of the most beautiful offshore locations along Mexico’s stunning Cancun coastline. With your favorite cocktail in hand watch the sunset paint the sky with spectacular reds, oranges, pinks and purples as it slowly falls into the green jungles of the Yucatan Peninsula.
With tasteful music caressing your ears, tasty snacks at hand and lots more cocktails from the open bar, kick back and enjoy these truly unforgettable moments out on the Caribbean Sea.
Please refer to the tabs below for more information.
Your Luxury Sunset Sailing Tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation from selected hotels
- Catamaran tour
- Life jacket
- Open bar
- Tour duration: 2 hours
- Tour schedule: 5:30 PM; Mondays through Saturdays
- Tour departure: from selected hotels or a centralized meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 10 years; children between 10-12 years pay children’s price
- Other restrictions:
- This tour is not recommended for anyone who suffers from seasickness or hydrophobia
- Note: this tour is weather dependent and will therefore only operate if weather permits
Please bring the following to your Luxury Sunset Sailing Tour:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Hat or cap
- Light jacket or jacket (during winter)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.