Offroad Polaris Adventure (departs from Tulum)
Journey into the Yucatan jungle to this exciting adventure park where you will be greeted at the “Casa Zatara” welcome center. From here it is 1,000 emotions per minute kicking the day off with an adrenaline-filled all-terrain ride through the jungle on the famous Polaris ACE 300 all terrain single person buggies.
The next activity, Skywalk, a circuit of 8 hanging bridges that will thrill even the bravest of participants, is followed by bungee swings, zip-line flights that reach speeds of up to 50 miles, a cenote swim and fun attempts at making the almost impossible wall climb. And to wrap up this exciting day a delicious lunch in the park’s restaurant.
This tour is only for adrenaline seekers!
Your Offroad Polaris Adventure (departs from Tulum) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Cenote swim
- Polaris ACE ride
- Superflight zip-line circuit
- Skywalk bridge circuit
- Bungee swing
- All equipment required for adventure activities
- Small groups of a maximum of 20 people
- Tour duration: 6 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM and 1:30 PM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years; children between 8-15 years pay children’s price
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour is not suitable for those who are severely physically challenged nor for those who suffer from heart, respiratory or back problems
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Offroad Polaris Adventure (departs from Tulum):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Closed shoes (no sandals permitted)
- Change of clothing (you will get dirty!)
- Drivers license (if driving)
- Credit card (for damage deposit)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.