Xochimilco Mexican Fiesta Night (departs from Tulum)
Xochimilco Mexican Fiesta Night is a delightful journey through the culture and history of Mexico told by its varios musicians and singers, and all of this framed by a perfect blend of lush landscape, beautiful natural scenery and artful Mexican architecture that pays homage to the original Xochimilco of Mexico City.
Board colorful Mexican party barges, complete with enthusiastic host, and open beer and tequila bar. As you navigate the numerous canals in the park you will be accompanied by alcohol, delicious traditional Mexican cuisine, and an array of live entertainers whose rhythms range from Mexican ranchero to norteño, marimba music genres, and the iconic Mariachi.
The party culminates in a massive gathering of music, song, dancing and shouting of “Viva Mexico”!
Your Xochimilco Mexican Fiesta Night (departs from Tulum) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Carnival games at the start of the evening
- Party barge ride through festive canals
- Mexican dinner
- Open beer and tequila bar
- Soft drinks and fresh flavored waters
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana marimba, banda de pueblo and campirano
- Includes round trip transportation from your hotel
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tour schedule: 7:00 PM Mondays through Saturdays
- Tour departure: From selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: Children aged 5 to 11 years pay 50% of the adult ticket price (proof of age must be provided)
- Each Mexican barge has a maximum capacity of 20 passengers
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Xochimilco Mexican Fiesta Night (departs from Tulum):
- Biodegradable repellent
- Cool clothing (long pants) and light sweater (during winter months)
- Printed ticket voucher (proof of purchase)
- Extra $$ for tips etc…