Paragliding Adventure (departs from Valle de Bravo)
Neatly nestled in the surrounding mountain range, and at the shore of Lake Avandaro, Valle de Bravo is the perfect setting for taking to the air. With a natural environment that provides spectacular views from the sky it is no wonder that this location is world famous for paragliding.
Whether you are an aspiring pilot interested in learning to speedfly or a first timer just wanting to fly like a bird, the near perfect conditions here afford one of the best opportunities in Mexico to get in the air.
With the assistance of your paragliding instructor, and always in tandem, you will launch from the mountains and soar with the birds. No experience required.
Your Paragliding Adventure (departs from Valle de Bravo) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Licensed pilot
- 1 Tandem flight
- All equipment required
- Tour duration: 1.30 hours
- Tour schedule: daily
- Tour departure: from assigned meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Weight restrictions: maximum weight 242 lbs
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Only certified divers can use cameras during dives
- Persons who suffer serious heart or lung diseases, who have been recently operated on, or who have serious back problems will not be allowed to participate
- Persons who suffer vertigo or any type of convulsive disorder will not be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Paragliding Adventure (departs from Valle de Bravo):
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter)
- Extra $$ for tips etc…