Flavors of Mexico Experience
If you love Mexican food and are looking for unique things to do in ***ZANCUN***, look no further!
Allow us to take your taste buds on a journey through time, showcasing flavors and techniques from the ancient Mayan culture all the way to present-day Mexico.
Set against the backdrop of a private beach club on the Caribbean coastline you will learn about and taste the various influences of Spain, Africa, and even the Middle East, together with deliciously paired wines, mezcals and tequilas.
Enjoy this unforgettable night out that blends 5 courses of delicious Mexican cuisine, storytelling, hands-on participation, interaction with travelers from around the world, and most importantly, fun!
Please refer to the tabs below for more information.
Your Flavors of Mexico Experience includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation from selected hotels
- Private beach club
- Certified Master Chef
- Sparkling wine welcome drink
- 5 course tasting menu
- 5 boutique wine pairings
- 1 cocktail class
- Fine tequila and mezcal tasting
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tour schedule: 6:30 PM; Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Tour departure: from selected hotels or a centralized meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 18 years
- Other restrictions:
- Food allergies and special dietary requirements must be mentioned at the time of reservation in order to adequately prepare replacement dishes
Please bring the following to your Flavors of Mexico Experience:
- Biodegradable repellent
- Smart/casual clothing
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter)
- Shoes appropriate for beach sand
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.