Private Catamaran Sailing, Island Dinner & Show
If you are looking for fun things to do in Cancun that includes sunset sailing and live music, then this very popular Cancun catamaran tour is definitely for you.
Head out late afternoon on a Caribbean Sea that is bursting with color, from the sea’s deep turquoise blue all the way to the constantly changing reds, oranges, pinks and purples of the setting sun emblazoned across the sky. With your favorite cocktail in hand and smooth sounds from the saxophone caressing your ears, this is a truly magical moment out on the water.
As evening falls your catamaran will dock at a private beach club on the tropical island of Isla Mujeres. Here you will enjoy a delicious barbeque-grilled dinner while watching an exciting live music show. With more cocktails in hand from the open bar, dance off dinner to the vibrant late night beats of the island’s wildest DJ’s.
Sunsets, sailing and music all combine to make this evening one of those unforgettable moments you wish will never end.
* Minimum 25 people required to operate this tour
Please refer to the tabs below for more information.
Your Private Catamaran Sailing, Island Dinner & Show includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Bilingual staff
- Catamaran sailing tour to Isla Mujeres
- Open bar on board
- Private beach club
- Barbeque-grilled dinner
- Open bar at beach club
- Live show
- DJ & dancing
- Tour duration: 4 hours
- Tour schedule: daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels or a centralized meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 13 years; children 13 years and older pay adult price
- Other restrictions:
- This tour is not recommended for anyone who suffers from seasickness or hydrophobia
- Minimum 25 people to operate
- Note: this tour is weather dependent and will therefore only operate if weather permits
Please bring the following to your Private Catamaran Sailing, Island Dinner & Show:
- Biodegradable repellent
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.