Cabo Pulmo Snorkel Excursion (departs from Cabo San Lucas)
If you are looking for one of the best places to snorkel in Mexico it has to be the crystal clear waters of Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park. The park is a pristine marine sanctuary that is home to abundant marine biodiversity and a variety of attractions including Islote sandbank, El Bajo reef and a shipwreck from 1939.
Swim and snorkel above the well preserved coral reefs (some are more than 20,000 years old), amongst famously large schools of colorful tropical fish that immediately surround you, and you will see why this place tops the list of Cabo excursions.
Don’t miss the opportunity to discover this wonderful sanctuary in the Sea of Cortez that famed ocean explorer Jacques Cousteau called the “world’s aquarium”.
Please refer to the tabs below for more information.
If you prefer a Private Cabo Pulmo Snorkel Excursion click here
Your Cabo Pulmo Snorkel Excursion includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation from selected hotels
- All equipment required
- Guided snorkel tour
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 9:00 AM Mondays through Fridays
- Tour departure: from selected hotels or a centralized meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 10 years
- Weight restrictions: maximum weight 250 lbs (114 kgs)
- Other restrictions:
- Guests with back or neck problems may not participate
- Due to the boat design, bathrooms are not available onboard
- No professional underwater camera equipment permitted
Please bring the following to your Cabo Pulmo Snorkel Excursion:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Change of clothing
- Light sweater
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.