Camel Riding Tour (departs from Cabo San Lucas)
The seemingly endless Pacific coastline combined with the rugged outback of the Baja Peninsula offers an exciting range of things to do in Cabo San Lucas. One of the more popular, and definitely unique ways of exploring this incredible landscape is on a camel ride Cabo style.
Off-road vehicles transport you deep into the heart of the Baja outback on a voyage of discovery, spectacular views and an unforgettable beach camel ride, making this exclusive adventure something not to be missed. This fun day out ends with delicious regional Mexican food and a well-earned tequila-tasting session.
Please refer to the tabs below for more information.
If you prefer a Private Camel Riding Tour click here
Your Camel Riding Tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation from selected hotels
- Off-road Mercedes Benz Unimogs
- Camel ride
- Bottled water
- Regional lunch
- Tequila tasting
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tour schedule: 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM daily (except Sundays)
- Tour departure: from selected hotels or a centralized meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 5 years; children 5-11 years pay child price
- Weight restrictions: maximum weight 250 lbs (114 kgs)
- Other restrictions:
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Camel Riding Tour:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Cool, comfortable clothing and a light sweater (during winter months)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.