Electric Bike Beach Tour (departs from Cabo San Lucas)
If you are looking for something totally new and nowadays one of the best excursions in Cabo, try your hand at bike riding on the beach. Cactus lined sandy trails, hilly terrain and a beautiful, soft-sand beach beside the glistening Pacific are all part of the picturesque route.
Have fun on brand new, easy-to-use electric bikes with specialized, wide wheels that handle well on both sandy and bumpy mountain trails. With a specially designed electric motor the bike does all the work for you. End your adventure learning how to make margaritas and enjoying delicious Mexican food.
Please refer to the tabs below for more information.
If you prefer a Private Electric Bike Beach Tour click here
Your Electric Bike Beach Tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation from selected hotels
- Knee and elbow pads
- Giant quesadillas, Central Mexico style
- Margarita making class
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: 9:00 AM daily (except Saturdays)
- Tour departure: from selected hotels or a centralized meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years; children 8-11 years pay child price
- Weight restrictions: maximum weight 250 lbs (114 kgs)
- Other restrictions:
- Guests must be fully mobile and in good physical condition and must know how to ride a bike
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with back, neck or respiratory problems
Please bring the following to your Electric Bike Beach Tour:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Cool clothing and light sweater (during winter months)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.