Flyboard Adventure (departs from Cabo San Lucas)
Flyboarding in Cabo San Lucas has quickly gained popularity as an adrenaline pumping watersport. While it may seem one of the more extreme Cabo activities it is actually very easy to learn and really fun right from the start.
The instructors are professionally trained and have one goal in mind: to ensure you have as much fun as possible while adhering to strict safety standards. This is a perfect activity for friends and family of all ages.
The second you feel the board start to lift you out of the water you will understand why this sport is so popular. And before you know it you’ll be blasting out of the water and hovering in place in complete control.
Don’t miss the chance to learn how to fly in Cabo San Lucas.
Please refer to the tabs below for more information.
If you prefer a Private Flyboard Adventure click here
Your Flyboard Adventure includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation from selected hotels
- 30 minutes of instruction and flying time
- All equipment required
- Bottled water
- Fresh fruit
- Tour duration: 30 minutes
- Tour schedule: 8:00 AM, 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels or a centralized meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 12 years
- Other restrictions:
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Those with back, neck, heart or balance-related conditions will not be allowed to participate
- This tour is not suitable for those who are severely physically challenged
Please bring the following to your Flyboard Adventure:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Change of clothing
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.