Luxury Sunset Sailing Tour (departs from Cabo San Lucas)
If you are a lover of beautiful sunsets, there is nothing more peaceful and romantic than sailing the sea on a Cabo sunset cruise as the crimson sun dips into the deep blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Just imagine – the sun is setting as you relax in comfort on deck, cocktail in hand with the wind pushing you across the crystal clear waters where the rugged Pacific meets the tranquil Sea of Cortez.
As you gaze out across the ocean, you will be able to marvel at the changing colors of the sky and the horizon emblazoned with shades of fiery gold, red and pink. Then, just as the sun sets, you will sail along the shoreline toward Cabo’s old lighthouse, where the delicate mix of evening colors mix with the browns and greens of the desert to create unforgettably romantic moments.
If you love clean air, brisk sailing, sunsets, night skies, and a hint of stylish romance, jump on board one the best of Cabo San Lucas tours for an evening you will never forget.
Please refer to the tabs below for more information.
If you prefer a Luxury Sunset Sailing Tour click here
Your Luxury Sunset Sailing Tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation from selected hotels
- Premium open bar
- Gourmet snacks
- Tour duration: 2.5 hours
- Tour schedule: 5:30 PM (March to September), 5:00 PM (October), 4:30 PM (November to February); daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels or a centralized meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years; children between 8-11 years pay child price
- Other restrictions:
- This tour is not recommended for anyone who suffers from seasickness or hydrophobia
- Note: this tour is weather dependent and will therefore only operate if weather permits
Please bring the following to your Luxury Sunset Sailing Tour:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Sweater or light jacket (during winter months)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.