Mountain Bike Excursion (departs from Cabo San Lucas)
Whether you are an experienced cyclist or a first-time biker, mountain biking in Cabo San Lucas is an easy and very enjoyable way to experience the spectacular desert scenery of the outback of the Baja Peninsula.
Experienced guides will set you up on modern, custom-fitted all-terrain bikes, and lead you on an exciting ride down cactus-lined tracks to a stunning hidden beach overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Keep an eye out for ospreys, red tail hawks, cara caras, California quails, roadrunners, chipmunks, deer, and foxes, as this secluded area is full of wildlife.
After what many rate as one of the best activities in Cabo, your day out ends on the beach with drinks and delicious Mexican food.
Please refer to the tabs below for more information.
If you prefer a Private Mountain Bike Excursion click here
Your Mountain Bike Excursion includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation from selected hotels
- All equipment required
- Safety helmet and gloves
- Bottled water
- Regional lunch
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM and 12:00 PM daily (except Saturdays)
- Tour departure: from selected hotels or a centralized meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years; children 8-11 years pay child price
- Height restrictions: minimum height 4ft (1.2 mts)
- Weight restrictions: maximum weight 250 lbs (114 kgs)
- Other restrictions:
- Guests must be fully mobile and in good physical condition
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Those with back, neck, heart or balance-related conditions will not be allowed to participate
- This tour is not suitable for those who are severely physically challenged
Please bring the following to your Mountain Bike Excursion:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Cool, comfortable clothing and a light sweater (during winter months)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.