Offroad Polaris Expedition (departs from Cabo San Lucas)
It is often difficult to choose from the best excursions in Cabo San Lucas, but if you like adventure tours you are going to love the power and excitement of these brand new, powerful, four-seater Polaris UTV vehicles.
Designed for the Baja Peninsula’s rugged outback, these all-terrain vehicles are safe, easy to drive and definitely take adventure to the next level. Your tour will head through challenging canyon trails, over rocky mountains and along sandy beaches all the while surrounded by spectacular desert scenery.
End your adventure with some traditional Mexican snacks at a beach side bar, located just a few feet from the waves breaking on the Pacific shore.
Please refer to the tabs below for more information.
$199 (1 person)
$299 (2 people)
$349 (3 people)
$399 (4 people)
An additional surcharge of $45 USD per vehicle for the Polaris insurance fee (non-refundable) is required.
If you prefer a Private Offroad Polaris Expedition click here
Your Offroad Polaris Expedition includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation from selected hotels
- Off-road Polaris UTV
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels or a centralized meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 12 years
- Weight restrictions: maximum weight 250 lbs (114 kgs)
- Other restrictions:
- Driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver’s license
- People with back, neck, heart or balance-related conditions will not be allowed to participate
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Offroad Polaris Expedition:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Long pants
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.