Outdoor Adventure Expedition (departs from Cabo San Lucas)
Cabo San Lucas combines the rugged Pacific coastline with imposing mountains and spectacular desert landscapes, the perfect setting for some of the best adventure tours in Mexico. It is no wonder then that Cabo zip lining is so popular, and on this adventure-packed day you will discover why.
Set in a beautiful oasis that is part of a UNESCO protected biosphere reserve you will get your fill of adrenaline on an exciting zip line route of various heights and lengths, natural rock climbing walls, suspended bridges and breathtaking cliff-side rappelling. In addition you will drive a Polaris RZR off-road UTV buggy on a challenging course over sand, rocks, desert tracks and through dry riverbeds.
This a an adrenaline pumping day you definitely do not want to miss.
Please refer to the tabs below for more information.
An additional surcharge of $25 USD per vehicle for the Polaris insurance fee (non-refundable) is required if you choose this optional activity.
If you prefer a Private Outdoor Adventure Expedition click here
Your Outdoor Adventure Expedition includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation from selected hotels
- All adventure equipment required
- Bottled water
- Tour duration: 3.5 hours
- Tour schedule: every 30 minutes from 08:30 AM to 1:00 PM daily (except Sundays)
- Tour departure: from selected hotels or a centralized meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years; children between 8-11 years pay children’s price.
- Height restrictions: minimum height 4ft (1.2 mts)
- Weight restrictions: maximum weight 250 lbs (114 kgs)
- Other restrictions:
- Driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver’s license
- People with back, neck, heart or balance-related conditions will not be allowed to participate
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Outdoor Adventure Expedition:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Clothes that can handle desert dust
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Drivers licence (if driving)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.