Scuba Diving Training (from Cabo San Lucas)
Cabo San Lucas diving is popular because the region boasts an amazing underwater world that teems with marine biodiversity, amazing rock formations, spectacular coral reefs, walls and slopes covered with sea fans and unique underwater sand falls.
If you’ve always wanted to take your diving skills to the next level, a range of options are available for your scuba certification in Cabo San Lucas, from Refresher and Beginner Scuba courses all the way through to more specialized training like Rescue Diver, Deep Diver, Emergency First Response and Peak Performance Buoyancy.
If you would like more information regarding any of the courses listed below please contact us and we will be happy to help you make the right choice.
Scuba diving definitely rates at the top of the list of things to do in Cabo San Lucas. Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your skills in the place that famed ocean explorer Jacques Cousteau called the “world’s aquarium”.
Please refer to the tabs below for more information.
Beginner Scuba DSD
Scuba Review (reactivate)
Scuba Diver Course
Partial Referral Course
Emergency First Response
Search and Recovery
Peak Performance Buoyancy
Your Discover Scuba (departs from Cabo San Lucas) includes the following:
- Bilingual instructor
- Round trip transportation from selected hotels
- All equipment required
- Academic sessions as required
- Confined and / or open water sessions as required
- Professional certification
- Tour duration: variable, based on specific training program
- Tour schedule: variable, based on specific training program
- Tour departure: from selected hotels or a centralized meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: variable, based on specific training program
- Other restrictions:variable, based on specific training program
Please bring the following to your Discover Scuba (departs from Cabo San Lucas):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Professional dive certification (as required by specific training program)
- Dive log book (as required by specific training program)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.