Sea Lion Swimming Tour (departs from Cabo San Lucas)
Sea lion swimming is without a doubt one of the best tours in Cabo San Lucas. Nowhere else in the world are we humans afforded this unique opportunity to get wet and up close to these incredibly curious and playful creatures, and in a setting as beautiful as the Sea of Cortez.
Cruise past along the stunning Baja coastline, rocky islands filled with marine birds, and crystal blue coves brimming with marine life before jumping into the water to swim and snorkel among sea lions and an awe-inspiring array of brightly colored tropical fish, sea stars and corals.
Afterwards anchor at a secluded beach paradise, treat yourself to a fresh lunch and an unlimited open bar, and relax under the warm Baja California sun.
Please refer to the tabs below for more information.
If you prefer a Private Sea Lion Swimming Tour click here
Your Sea Lion Swimming Tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation from selected hotels
- Boat ride
- Guided snorkel tour
- Secluded beach visit
- All equipment required
- Light breakfast
- Open bar
- Tour duration: 10 hours
- Tour schedule: 8:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels or a centralized meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years; children between 8-11 years pay child price
- Other restrictions:
- Guests are requested to remove footwear when boarding the catamaran
- Previous snorkeling experience recommended
- Guests with respiratory problems, limited mobility, neck or back problems and expectant mothers may not participate
Please bring the following to your Sea Lion Swimming Tour:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Cool, comfortable clothing and a light sweater (during winter months)
- Closed or sport sandals, or wet shoes
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.