Snorkel & Sea Adventure (departs from Cabo San Lucas)
If you are looking to try some of the best snorkeling In Mexico, the southern Baja coastline is the perfect setting. Set out to sea on a high speed Apex beyond the hotel zone to secluded coves and isolated beaches on what is rated as the most popular of all the Cabo snorkeling tours.
On your way out you will stop for an up-close look at Cabo’s famous Land’s End arch and Lover’s Beach, capture a photo of these spectacular natural wonders and spot the resident sea lions as they play in the water and rest on the rocks.
Try your hand at paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkeling or power-snorkeling (with water scooters) in the crystal clear waters of what Jacques Cousteau called ‘the world’s aquarium’, home to rays, sea turtles and an abundance of tropical fish that live amongst the many colorful coral and rugged rock formations.
After working up an appetite, end your unforgettable day out at sea with a light snack and refreshments.
Please refer to the tabs below for more information.
If you prefer a Private Snorkel & Sea Adventure click here
Your Snorkel & Sea Adventure includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation from selected hotels
- Snorkel equipment
- Stand up paddleboard
- Sea scooter
- Bottled water
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tour schedule: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels or a centralized meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 5 years; children between 5-11 years pay children’s price
- Other restrictions:
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Snorkel & Sea Adventure:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Change of clothes
- Non-slip shoes
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.