Whale Watching Safari (departs from Cabo San Lucas)
Cabo San Lucas whale watching is world famous as a result of the numerous species that visit this region, including humpbacks, gray and blue whales, fin and even sperm whales. Whale watching season runs from mid-December through mid-April of each year as these gentle giants migrate from Alaska down to Mexico’s Sea of Cortez to give birth in calmer, warmer waters.
Conducted on all weather inflatable speed boats to ensure a safe and comfortable ride, the safari is guided by talented marine mammal behavior experts who are passionate about protecting wildlife and the environment. As you follow these magnificent mammals across the ocean, the professional guides’ knowledge and insight will give you a deeper understanding and appreciation for the wildlife that you will encounter during this unforgettable experience.
Please refer to the tabs below for more information.
If you prefer a Private Whale Watching Safari click here
Your Whale Watching Safari includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation from selected hotels
- Bottled water
- Light snacks
- Tour duration: 2 hours
- Tour schedule: mid-December through mid-April; 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels or a centralized meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 5 years; children between 5-11 years pay child price
- Other restrictions:
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- To ensure maximum visibility, this tour is conducted on inflatable motor boats with no extra facilities aboard
Please bring the following to your Whale Watching Safari:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Light sweater
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.